[IGSMAIL-1509] Day 007 RINEX files

T.A. T.A.
Wed Jan 8 07:09:10 PST 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jan  8  7:09:10 PST 1997      Message Number 1509

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Day 007 RINEX files

Dear Colleagues,

During our rapid orbit processing today we found that a large number of
RINEX files of day 007 (Jan 7) contains little data (less then 5 hours).

There either must be something wrong with/at one of the Global data centers
or the conversion of the raw data to RINEX did malfunction at JPL since
most files were RINEXed by JPL.

Could you please check so that the full data is available for the final
processing?

The "small" RINEX files were:
  CAS10070.97O
  CRO10070.97O
  FAIR0070.97O
  GODE0070.97O
  KOKB0070.97O
  KWJ10070.97O
  MCM40070.97O
  MDO10070.97O
  MKEA0070.97O
  NLIB0070.97O
  PIE10070.97O
  QUIN0070.97O
  USUD0070.97O

Kind Regards,
           Tim

cc: Keith Stark
    Thomas Lockhart

 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: springer at aiub.unibe.ch          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://ubeclu.unibe.ch/aiub/

[Mailed From: Tim Springer <SPRINGER at aiub.unibe.ch>]