[IGSMAIL-1338] SIO weekly solution submission delay

Peng Peng
Wed Jun 5 21:47:44 PDT 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jun  5 21:47:44 PDT 1996      Message Number 1338

Author: Peng Fang
Subject: SIO weekly solution submission delay

Dear IGS Colleagues,

One of our 9Gb hard disks malfunctioned and then crashed
recently while I was away on vacation. This disk held
our weekly processing procedures and data. The replacement
was ordered and may arrive on Tues/Wednesday. Until then
we are unable to submit our regular weekly solutions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused
you.

Peng Fang

Lastest news:
the new replacement disk is not working right. the SysOp
is working on it.

[Mailed From: pfang at pgga.UCSD.EDU (Peng Fang)]