[IGSMAIL-1323] Limon, Costa Rica (MOIN) data outage

Keith Keith
Mon May 20 08:45:13 PDT 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon May 20  8:45:13 PDT 1996      Message Number 1323

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Limon, Costa Rica (MOIN) data outage

Due to a severe power failure in Costa Rica, we have temporarily lost
communications with our receiver in Limon. The site itself was not
harmed, but our data collection equipment at OVSICORI is no longer
accessible and the modem there has failed. We are attempting to establish
communications to the site directly from JPL to collect the data. We
should have access to the site tonight.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

[Mailed From: "Keith F. Stark" <stark at dukester.jpl.nasa.gov>]