[IGSMAIL-1309] problems at EBRE

Carme Carme
Wed May 8 12:47:50 PDT 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May  8 12:47:50 PDT 1996      Message Number 1309

Author: Carme Parareda
Subject: problems at EBRE

A storm in the site EBRE caused a thunder to fall on the electricity system on
DOY 129 at 2:30 UTC. Some of the equipment was seriously damaged (computer and
modem burnt...) in order that the station remained unusable. I expect that the
station will be running again tomorrow afternoon. Meanwhile no data is being
recorded.
More information will be given as soon as we restart logging data.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

[Mailed From: Carme Parareda <carmep at icc.es>]