[IGSMAIL-1271] EBRE data missing

Carme Carme
Mon Apr 1 11:40:26 PST 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr  1 11:40:26 PST 1996      Message Number 1271

Author: Carme Parareda
Subject: EBRE data missing

Due to concatenated failures in our system (communication lines, broken disk...)
files from EBRE station from day 086 to 091 have not been submitted yet to
CDDIS. I expect to make them available tomorrow.

Furthermore, on March 31st at 15:00 UT, an unknown problem with the computer at
the site EBRE made the system stop. It didn't restart until April 1st at 15:30.
Data within this interval was lost and it can't be recovered.

I apologize for the problems this may have caused.

[Mailed From: Carme Parareda <carmep at icc.es>]