[IGSMAIL-1231] Fairbanks GPS Stations (FAIR & FAI2)

Keith Keith
Thu Feb 29 11:57:01 PST 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Feb 29 11:57:01 PST 1996      Message Number 1231

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Fairbanks GPS Stations (FAIR & FAI2)

We have been unable to offload the receivers at FAIR and FAI2 due to a
computer failure at the site. We have been able to gain access to the
receivers using the backup modem at the site. Data for the last several
days should be available from FAIR. Data from FAI2 will only be available
for the last day or so due to storage limitations.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  gpsops at pyros.jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA 91109