[IGSMAIL-1219] ALGO - 96feb16 & 17 Re-submission

Stephen Stephen
Sun Feb 18 07:33:19 PST 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Sun Feb 18  7:33:19 PST 1996      Message Number 1219

Author: Stephen Delahunt
Subject: ALGO - 96feb16 & 17 Re-submission

I am re-submitting ALGO for the days 96feb16 & 96feb17.  Please be advised
that the only change from the original file is the recovery of the final
30-second epoch whiich was inexplicably missing from the original submission.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause.  Rest assured we will endeavour
to discover and correct the source of this anomaly.

--
ACS Operations
Geodetic Survey Division
Internet: duval at geod.emr.ca