[IGSMAIL-1214] Easter Island

Keith Keith
Tue Feb 13 14:18:50 PST 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Feb 13 14:18:50 PST 1996      Message Number 1214

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Easter Island

After a lengthy Internet problem at Easter Island we have retrieved all of
the data from the site since September. We are currently loading the data
onto the BODHI archive in segments from the earliest through to the latest.
It should all be available by the end of the week. There is a gap of two
weeks in January when the Hard Disk at Easter became full.

regards,
Keith Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  gpsops at pyros.jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA 91109