[IGSMAIL-1195] Network outage at JPL

Keith Keith
Thu Jan 25 16:00:37 PST 1996

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jan 25 16:00:37 PST 1996      Message Number 1195

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Network outage at JPL

We have just been notified that the network connection from our
building to the JPL backbone will be taken down for Saturday and
possibly Sunday. All of the data should be available on Monday after
the network outage. We apologize for the late notice.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:  (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:        (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:      stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109