[IGSMAIL-1169] New receiver at Pamatai (TAHITI)

CNES H.
Fri Dec 22 04:18:23 PST 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 22  4:18:23 PST 1995      Message Number 1169

Author: H. Burger (CNES)
Subject: New receiver at Pamata‹i (TAHITI)

Subject: Receiver of Pamata‹ (TAHITI)

I would like to inform you that we have recently set up a new receiver at
TAHITI on the site of Pamata‹. The new receiver is a Turbo-Rogue SNR-8100
and it replace the ROGUE SNR-800. The Turbo-Rogue is operational since
December 20,1995.

Please, note that the height antenna has changed.

New height antenna is : 7.791 meters (instead of 8.41 meters)

Please, if you need more informations you can contact me at the following
Email address:

GPSCNES at CNESTA.SPAN.CNES.FR

Best Regards

H.Burger