[IGSMAIL-1134] Site in Bangalore, India

Keith Keith
Thu Nov 30 14:28:29 PST 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov 30 14:28:29 PST 1995      Message Number 1134

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Site in Bangalore, India

JPL is currently operating the site in Bangalore, India. The site was
installed by UNAVCO and has been operating for several weeks using Internet
to transfer the data back to JPL. We are still awaiting some information on
the monumentation and do not yet have an antenna height available. Data is
being made available to the IGS community because of the area of the world
that it covers. We will get all of the information out as soon as we have
it.

        SITE CODE: IISC

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  gpsops at pyros.jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA 91109