[IGSMAIL-1121] Resubmission of CODE orbit files

T.A. T.A.
Tue Nov 21 09:15:12 PST 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Nov 21  9:15:12 PST 1995      Message Number 1121

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Resubmission of CODE orbit files

Dear IGS colleagues,

We have submitted to the CDDIS new CODE sp3 files for week 826 day 0 to 6.
The only change are the satellite clocks. Last week we changed a part of
our routine analysis to a new version of our software (version 4.0).
However the inclusion of our clock estimates in the precise ephemeris files
did not function properly. Therefore large errors in our clock estimates
appeared.

Kind regards,
     Tim Springer

 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne
 Tel:   +41 31 6313802              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: springer at aiub.unibe.ch          after login: cd aiub$ftp