[IGSMAIL-1100] Scheduled Power Outage at macs.geod.emr.ca

Stephen Stephen
Fri Oct 27 13:57:14 PDT 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 27 13:57:14 PDT 1995      Message Number 1100

Author: Stephen Delahunt
Subject: Scheduled Power Outage at macs.geod.emr.ca

Please be advised that Saturday Oct.28/95 the computers will be
down at 11:00 UT (approx. ) for an indefinite period.

If everything goes according to schedule power will be returned
approx 22:00 UT on Saturday. However if everything doesn't
go OK the power might not be restored until Sunday morning some time.

Canadian sites potentially affected by this power outage include:

	ALBH
	ALGO
	DRAO
	STJO
   &	YELL

Our computers will be back on-line as soon as power is restored.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause.

--
ACS Operations
Geodetic Survey Division
Internet: duval at geod.emr.ca