[IGSMAIL-1049] JPL site update

Keith Keith
Tue Aug 29 07:47:05 PDT 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Aug 29  7:47:05 PDT 1995      Message Number 1049

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL site update

Arequipa, Peru (AREQ):
  The receiver at AREQ has been experiencing tracking problems for the last
several days. We are currently trying to find the source of these problems
in order to correct them.

Bogota, Columbia (BOGT)
  The modem at BOGT is not answering the phone. Someone at the site is
currently looking into the problem. We expect that the recent earthquake in
Bogota has delayed the repair of the site. We will notify IGSMail when the
site is operational.

Santiago, Chile (SANT):
  The Rogue SNR-8 at SANT experienced tracking problems from day 237 until
it was reset on day 240.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  gpsops at pyros.jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA 91109