[IGSMAIL-0982] CDDIS Products Disk Down

CDDIS/Carey CDDIS/Carey
Tue Jun 13 19:34:59 PDT 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 13 19:34:59 PDT 1995      Message Number 0982

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Products Disk Down

The CDDIS has been experiencing a disk problem for the last day and a
half.  The affected disk is the GPS3 disk which contains all IGS
products as well as data for special requests.  We hope to have the disk
restored in the next day.  A full backup of the disk exists, so data
loss should not be a problem.  We regret the inconvenience this
inaccessibility has caused the user community and are striving to have
it resolved as soon as possible.

Carey.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <NOLL at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV>]