[IGSMAIL-0963] JPL archive outage

Keith Keith
Fri May 26 14:07:09 PDT 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri May 26 14:07:09 PDT 1995      Message Number 0963

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL archive outage

Due to air conditioning maintenance in our building here at JPL, we will be
unable to keep all of our workstations running.  This will effect bodhi and
our main data handling computer.  This means that the data from JPL will be
inaccessible for the entire weekend.  We should be operational by Monday or
Tuesday at the latest and we will forward data along at that time.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       stark at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109