[IGSMAIL-0922] Receiver problems at Perth

ESOC ESOC
Fri Mar 31 09:15:35 PST 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 31  9:15:35 PST 1995      Message Number 0922

Author: ESOC IGS-team
Subject: Receiver problems at Perth

On 28/03/95 at 08:40 an electrical storm took place at Perth and
the receiver was affected. No data was stored in the flash card
from that time on. When the receiver was checked, it was apparently
tracking, but not storing data. After several unsuccessful
attempts to re-establish the data storage in the card a warmstart
was performed. After it the receiver does not boot up any more,
probably because it suffered some damage during the storm.

We are trying to repair the receiver as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this can cause.

Best regards.

[Mailed From: "C.Garcia" <CAGARCIA at ESOC.BITNET>]