[IGSMAIL-0853] ALBH

Michael Michael
Mon Jan 23 16:22:53 PST 1995

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jan 23 16:22:53 PST 1995      Message Number 0853

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: ALBH: Clock Change / New Email address

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129-M003
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head (Victoria, B.C.), Canada

ADVISORY:  Please be advised of the following change at ALBH:

Effective  95/01/23 (DOY 95.023) 20:54 UT
Changes:

Clock change: The Cesium clock has been returned to service following a
calibration; the problem alluded to in IGSMAIL No. 838 turned out to be
minor (switch malfunction) and should not affect the data collected prior to
repair and calibration.

Due to this changeover there is a data break from 20:19UT to 20:54UT DOY023;
there will be two data files for DOY 023 posted on our FTP directory.

A complete station log has been forwarded to the Central Bureau.

CHANGE IN EMAIL ADDRESS(ES):

Please note the following change to our email address:

                                                OLD
NEW
gpsop                          gpsop at pgc.emr.ca      gpsop at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
Herb Dragert               dragert at pgc.emr.ca    dragert at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
Michael Schmidt         schmidt at pgc.emr.ca   schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca

The old address will be terminated "late in '95". If you have any problem(s)
with the new address please advise us using the old address.

Thanks

Cheers

Mike

ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY:  MS               DATE: 95/01/23
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Michael Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada