[IGSMAIL-0803] Correction

Yehuda Yehuda
Mon Dec 12 18:24:42 PST 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Dec 12 18:24:42 PST 1994      Message Number 0803

Author: Yehuda Bock, Peng Fang
Subject: Correction

Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
Date: December 12, 1994

As you may have noticed, we mailed two weekly analysis reports
for GPS week 0777. One of them was erroneous - it is the one with
the incomplete satellite overlap table. The correct report file
is also available from the IGS Central Bureau.

We apologize for cluttering up the Internet.

[Mailed From: pgga at pgga.UCSD.EDU (Geodesy Lab account)]