[IGSMAIL-0681] goodbye

Dave Dave
Mon Jul 18 14:18:31 PDT 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Jul 18 14:18:31 PDT 1994      Message Number 0681

Author: Dave Starr
Subject: goodbye

Ladies and Gentlemen of the IGS community.

This is my last mail message to you as a group. My life has been
enriched by knowing many of you.

I wish you all luck as you move forward with your various projects but
I urge you to lay asside the petty political bickering and posturing I see
or the commericial world will take you by suprise.

Please remove my name from all mailing list you are cognizant of.

- Dave

W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
Formerly of the
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       starr at cheryb.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109