[IGSMAIL-0642] TSKB data transfer

Hatanaka Hatanaka
Tue Jun 21 08:00:54 PDT 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jun 21  8:00:54 PDT 1994      Message Number 0642

Author: Hatanaka Y.
Subject: TSKB data transfer

Dear colleagues,

The transfer route of the Tsukuba (TSKB) data is changed from the data
of tha day 171. So far, TSKB data have been sent via NGS. From 171,
we start to send them directly to CDDIS for simplicity of the data flow.
RGRINEXO and RGRINEXN is used as data converter softwares (but header
information of observation files are partly adjusted by a filter program).

We thank to Miranda Chin, Carey Noll and Welner Gurtner
for their sugestions, advice and cooperations.

           Hatanaka Yuki
           Geographical Survey Institute, Japan
           gps at geos.gsi-mc.go.jp

[Mailed From: GPS group(GSI) <gps at geos.gsi-mc.go.jp>]