[IGSMAIL-0543] Data outade(s) at ALBH and DRAO

Mike Mike
Tue Mar 22 17:07:59 PST 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 22 17:07:59 PST 1994      Message Number 0543

Author: Mike Schmidt
Subject: Data outade(s) at ALBH and DRAO

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129-M003
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head (Victoria, B.C.), Canada

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105-M002
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:Receivers at both these sites have in the past several days
         occasionally stopped tracking at approx. 06:00 UT causing
         data outages varying in length but up to several hours
         depending on when we checked the receiver, (usually done in the
         morning local time (approx. 17:00 UT)). The cause is under
         investigation. Our apologies for any inconveniences this may
         have caused.

ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                 DATE: 94/03/22
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada