[IGSMAIL-0452] CDDIS Back On-Line

Carey Carey
Fri Jan 21 09:35:15 PST 1994

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jan 21  9:35:15 PST 1994      Message Number 0452

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Back On-Line

The CDDIS is now up and operational again, as of ~10:30, today,
January 21.  As Jim Zumberge reported, the CDDIS went down around 4:00
p.m. Wednesday, January 19 due to power problems.  We could not bring
the system back up until today and, of course, regret all the
inconveniences the down-time has brought on.  We are in the process of
getting the on-line data archives caught up at this time.

Regards,
Carey.