[IGSMAIL-389] Time

Ruth Ruth
Sat Nov 27 11:11:35 PST 1993

IGS Electronic Mail       27-NOV-1993 11:11:35       Message Number 389

>From: Ruth Neilan
Subj: US Holiday

                       Subject:                               Time:12:38 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          US Holiday                             Date:11/24/93
Just an advisory that Thursday and Friday, November 25, 26 are
holidays in the United States for everyone.  It is our Thanksgiving
Day and all agencies, universities and businesses are closed.

CODE/IGSMAIL Remark: The message above arrived at the CODE/IGSMAIL-Box at
                     Nov.27. 4.00 am. Therefore the Mail is distributed to
                     the IGS-community too late. We apologize for any
                     inconvenience.