[IGSMAIL-336] Network Advisory: MCMU,FAIR

Dave Dave
Sat Sep 11 12:12:41 PDT 1993

IGS Electronic Mail       11-SEP-1993 12:12:41       Message Number 336

>From: Dave Starr
Subj: Network Advisory: MCMU,FAIR
---------------------------------

The McMurdo Rinex file for day 250 contains binary data and will
cause processing problems. I am working to correct the processing
error that allows this to happen.

Due to events external to JPL I may not have a corrected file
available for sometime.

- Dave

The Rogue GPS receiver at Gilmore Creek VLBI Station ( Fairbanks , Alaska ) has
been off line since DOY 250 at 20:00 ut. The Receiver was taken off line when
the  Hydrogen Maser was disconnected for maintenance.

In the future, JPL can provide GPS receiver work-arounds for scheduled  VLBI
station maintenance periods. Please inform us ahead of time so we can make
appropriate arrangements.

- Dave & Steve

Steve DiNardo			   Telephone:   (818) 354 3429
W. Dave Starr                      Telephone:   (818) 354 7436
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       starr at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.				sjd at logos.jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA 91109