[IGS-RTWG-161] Poster on comparison of RT-GIMs / Re: Re: IGS RTWG telecon: date change!

Manuel Hernandez-Pajares manuel.hernandez at upc.edu
Mon Feb 6 08:29:34 PST 2017

  Dear Axel,

For you and the IGS RT-WG information: this is a poster for which I
plan to very briefly comment in the iono. point (UPC activities on
RT-Global Ionospheric Maps).

Thank you and best wishes,

Manuel H.P.

Quoting axel.ruelke at bkg.bund.de:

> Dear colleagues,
>

>    since most of you are available on next Monday, lets organize the
> telecon at
>

>    Monday, February 6th (17:00 CET = 16:00 UTC).
>

>    Thank you very much.
>

>    All the best
>

>    Axel
>

>      FROM: Rülke, Axel
> SENT: Friday, January 27, 2017 5:49 PM
> TO: 'IGS-RTWG at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov' <IGS-RTWG at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov>
> CC: Loukis Agrotis <loukis at symban.co.uk>
> SUBJECT: IGS RTWG telecon
>

>    Dear colleagues,
>

>    We would like to set up a teleconference to discuss the status of
> the RTS and the RTWG activities. Proposed time is 17:00 CET (16:00
> UTC) on February 9th.
>

>    The preliminary agenda (please respond with any amendments) is:
>

>    1.       Status of DCs
>

>    a.       MGEX station streams and transition to operational status
>

>    b.      Regional Data Centers
>

>    2.       Status of ACs
>

>    3.       IGS14 transition
>

>    4.       Stream naming convention
>

>    5.       Latency issues
>

>    6.       Ionospheric product plans
>

>    7.       IGS WS2017 session
>

>    8.       AOB
>

>    We try to organize a web conference using Adobe-Connect meeting.
> Calling in via telephone should be possible by a phone  number in
> Berlin/Germany. Technical details are provided at a later stage.
>

>    Thank you very much. Best regards
>

>    Axel and Loukis
>

>    Dr. Axel Rülke
> Head
>

>    ___________________________________
> Gravity Metrology
>

>    Division Geodesy
>

>    Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy, Branch office Leipzig
>

>    Karl-Rothe-Str. 10-14, D-04105 Leipzig
>

>    Phone   : +49 (0) 341 5634 318
>

>    Fax      : +49 (0) 341 5634 318
>

>    email    : axel.ruelke at bkg.bund.de
>

>    web      : www.bkg.bund.de[1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bkg.bund.de/
Professor Manuel Hernandez-Pajares,  UPC-IonSAT
(Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya -
IOnosphere & Navigation based on SAtellites & Terrestrial systems)

Dep. Mathematics
Mod. C3, Desp. 209 Campus Nord UPC
Jordi Girona 1, 08034-Barcelona (Spain)

manuel.hernandez at upc.edu (Skype: manuel_hp)
http://scholar.google.es/citations?user=Tm-DcsMAAAAJ&hl=es&oi=ao
Telephone / Fax: (+34) 93 401 6019 / (+34) 93 401 5981