[IGS-RTWG-122] Re: Real time Beidou broadcast ephemeris

MacLeod, Ken (NRCan/RNCan) ken.macleod at canada.ca
Tue Oct 27 11:07:45 PDT 2015

Gary,

You are correct the BeiDou Ephemeris is not currently part of the official message set.  I believe the interoperability testing has be done and all that remains is the updating of the documentation and then final approval(voting).

A few RTWG members took part in the interoperability testing, so you might be able to access a test stream......

Regards

Ken